Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

Ok, so I just got pulled over for speeding on October 21st. I have a suspended license. He gave me a ticket for speeding and a suspended license. I just got done with SATOP a day before and I have the certificate that I need to take to the department of revenue. I can get my license back in like two days and my court date isn't until November 21st. Can Is there any way to get out of this suspended license ticket?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If you have legal counsel, you may be able to plead to a lesser offense, that won't get you suspended again. Let me know where you have court, and I'll see if I can help you.

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

I absolutely agree with the above response. Depending upon where your court appearnce is, an attorney may be able to negotiate a favorable plea bargain on your behalf. If you are in my geographical area, you may feel free to contact me.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri