Legal Question in Traffic Law in Missouri

Ok, so I just got pulled over for speeding on October 21st. I have a suspended license. He gave me a ticket for speeding and a suspended license. I just got done with SATOP a day before and I have the certificate that I need to take to the department of revenue. I can get my license back in like two days and my court date isn't until November 21st. Can Is there any way to get out of this suspended license ticket?

Asked on 10/21/12, 5:31 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have legal counsel, you may be able to plead to a lesser offense, that won't get you suspended again. Let me know where you have court, and I'll see if I can help you.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/12, 6:23 pm
Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I absolutely agree with the above response. Depending upon where your court appearnce is, an attorney may be able to negotiate a favorable plea bargain on your behalf. If you are in my geographical area, you may feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/12, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now