Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 9:20 pm

My father died in 2010. My mother is still alive. When my father became ill my parents deeded their real estate to their oldest child with the understanding that she be their caregiver and they could live out their remaining years in their own home, which is also on the property they deeded to the daughter. My mother fled her house in 2011, on what is now my sister's property. She left with only what she could get in a car, all of her household property including machinery that belonged to my parents behind. Now my sister is refusing to give her any of her belongings. Should something be filed through probate or is this a civil matter. This happened in Jefferson County Missouri

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search