Missouri  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/30/13, 5:10 pm

How do i begin the process of removing a trustee. i reside in the state of missouri. the beneficiaries of the trust are my two children. the trustee reuses to communicate or send annual summaries/accounts of the trust. do i have a case? if so, is an attorney needed to submitt forms to the office of chief disciplinary counsel?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search