Legal Question in Business Law in Nevada

I am forming an LLC and I am interested in choosing to be taxed as a corporation to keep the LLC separate from my personal tax return. I would like to know if I can chose to not accept any profit as a salary and just reinvest all profit back into the LLC? The entity will be a Nevada LLC operating in New York if that matters.

Asked on 8/19/13, 10:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Courtney John Peter Lee, Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This question is probably best for a CPA.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now