Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Nevada

A car repossession has lead to my paycheck being garnished.I want to know how long they can continue this.I live in the state of Nevada if that helps .

Asked on 3/05/13, 11:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joel Selik
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Until the debt is paid, you convince a Judge it should be stopped (not likely), you file for bankruptcy or work out a payment arrangment with them.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now