Nevada  |  Discrimination Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/15/11, 8:27 pm

i'm 21 years old and live with my dad.i want to go live with my boyfriend but my dad doesn't let me.we have 2 kids.could he take me to court

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/15/11, 8:40 pm by David Otto

Not unless he has legal guardianship. He can't stop you from doing anything, and he isn't responsible for you as soon as you turn 18.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

David Otto & Affiliates, PC 1433 North Jones Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89108

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search