Legal Question in Family Law in Nevada

What process do I need to pursue to enable me, as a father, to see, visit, have communication, etc. with my two children when their mother is not giving me an address, phone number, etc. and has relocated within the Las Vegas area numerous times in a short period of time.

Asked on 10/12/09, 10:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeffrey Cogan Jeffrey A. Cogan, Esq., Ltd.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It sounds as though you need to take her back to court for what is called an order to show cause. Make her have to explain to the judge why she is denying you visitation and doing the other stuff. You should get your attorney's fees reimbursed unless she has a good reason. I am licensed in both Nevada and California in the event you need my services.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/09, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nevada

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now