Nevada  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/17/13, 12:51 pm

I have a will that is filed in New York state. I no longer live in the state - How do go about nullifying this will?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search