New Hampshire  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/12/10, 6:13 pm

I have had two "dui/dwi" in the state of NH. and lost my CDL class A to drive big trucks for at least ten years. it has been three years now. i do have my regular license back( lost that for a year). But my question is, Is it possible to get a pardon before the ten years is up so as to get or try and get my CDL back, thanks

Kenneth Whitney

P.S. I now live in MT

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search