New Hampshire  |  Family Law

Child support & current court order

Hi

I have 2 questions

1 our current court order states 2 thing 1 that my ex husbandis to by $60 a week for child support (11/00) in 2003 he willingly decided to pay $100 he did not want to go to court so we made the verbal agreement that he would pay this amount we are going to court 2/4/08 for and increase of child support. Since we have a verbal agrrement and he has paid the $100 a week for the past serveral years is it legal for him to stop paying the $100 a week and go back to the $60 ?

My 2nd question is in the court order he was to pay for my childrens sport every other month once they both started doing sports he asked me if we could just split it monthly instead of him paying the full amount every other month I agreed to that well since sign up for there next sport is the day we go to court him & his wifr are saying they don't have to split it because child support will be going up andit will void out that order my question is isn't the current court order in affect until we have a new 1 in hand I know we will not be handed a court order on the day we go to court so do they still have to split the sign up fees

thank you very much