Legal Question in Family Law in New Hampshire

to leave state with children

what are the consequences for leaving state with my children to be with family? My husband & I have been married 21 yrs. and have been separated for over a yr. with mediation to help ease the issues of divorce. Not for reconciliation. I also have an attorney. He does not. His crude/vulgar e-mails (my attorney has copies) and his actions &intimidating behaviors are taking its toll. Family & friends are prepared to hire a moving company to pick our belongings ( 2 of 3 children) and bring us out of state to be with family who is there with welcoming arms and love for all of us. Our oldest is 18. The youngers are 12 & 9......

Asked on 8/05/07, 8:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bruce L. Dorner Dorner Law Office
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: to leave state with children

Since you have an attorney, you should review this question with him/her. These are complicated situations and I would need far more detail in order to advise you as to the options, risks, and benefits of such action.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/07, 9:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Hampshire

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now