New Hampshire  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 5:33 am

If you want to change the property line between two neighbors abutting one side of the property - what is the legal procedure you have to follow? Can you just sell that slice of line which squares the properties and deed it to them without subdivision actions?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search