New Hampshire  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/29/11, 7:25 pm

If real property is owned as tenants in common and one party wants to sell but the other party wants to keep the property, can one owner force the other to buy him out? Or, force the sale of the property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search