Legal Question in Construction Law in New Jersey

can I sue my contractor for negligent work and money unaccounted for?

we had to hire a new contractor to take over the building of our home.

Asked on 6/01/12, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Corbett Corbett Law Firm LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. Such claims are common. Depending on the amount involved, you may want to be represented by an attorney. If so, I handle contruction claims. Feel free to call and we can discuss your situation and the ways that you might preserve and develop the evidence.

See also:

Read more
Answered on 6/07/12, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now