New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/25/13, 3:06 pm

I have 20 year old full time student in NJ who wants me to hand her the child support money because she frequently spends the night over her boyfriends. DO I?

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/26/13, 8:35 am by Robert Davies


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Davies Law Firm, P.A. 45 Essex Street, Suite 3 West Hackensack, NJ 07601

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search