New Jersey  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/13, 12:36 pm

In New Jersey. How do you prove abandonment to the courts. My husband moved out of the country and I have to way to contact him. I contacted his brother who stated he moved back to Mexico but doesn't know where or how to contact him. How do I divorce someone if I cannot find them

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search