Legal Question in Family Law in New Jersey

Can a judge bypass my child's fathers signature, for permission to file for a passport or make him sign it? Also for a travel authorization? His only excuse is that she is too young to travel.

Asked on 6/23/13, 7:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, if you ask the Judge in writing to do this (called a Motion) and if the Judge decides to grant you what you ask for.

A good lawyer can help you get this done.

Call me if you would like me to assist.

Robert Davies, Attorney

201 820 3460

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 9:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now