Legal Question in Civil Litigation in New Jersey

My 15 month old daughter ate pellets of rat poison that was put down by a company my landlord hired. I have three young children and I was never told that pellets were being put down. Is there any legal steps that I can take to rectify this situation and recoup all expenses needed for medical bills and time off work?

Asked on 6/28/13, 6:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jef Henninger, Esq Law Offices of Jef Henninger, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should call a lawyer asap and have them help you. Call me at 732/773/2768 to discuss.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 7:07 am
Keith Singer Keith A. Singer, Attorney At Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The answer to your question is yes if the facts you stated are true you may have an action against your Landlord and Pest Control Company, if one was used. Please call my office and I will arrange for an appointment for a consultation in order to discuss your case, my contact information appears below. The above information is not be construed as a legal opinion.

Keith Singer, Attorney At Law

1901 Route 71, Suite 3-E

West Belmar, NJ 07719

T 732-749-3700

F 732-749-3699

E-mail [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/28/13, 7:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now