New Jersey  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/20/13, 7:22 am

I sued my ex boyfriend over some credit card debt and won a default judgement. He recently purchased a house with an unpaid judgement! the court doesn't seem to have any idea how the judgement was bypassed. I am beyond frustrated and at this point I want to know if it is possible to get my money from him and if it possible to get anything out of the lender who was able bypass my judgment? and is it even worth it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search