New Jersey  |  Immigration Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/05/10, 3:05 pm

After my interview, I was given Form N-14. In it they asked for tax payment forms for the year 2005-2009. But I didn't get a job ever since I immigrated here. And I have some medical reasons for this too. What should I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search