New Jersey  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/10, 1:35 pm

My husband has a term life insurance policy for $400K He recently changed the beneficiary from me (his wife) to his young grandchildren. I have been paying the premium for the last 30 + years. Do I have any recourse?.

Also, if the money is left to the grandchildren, is it kept in a trust until they are of age, or does their mother have the right to disburse any of the money?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search