New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/13, 9:47 am

How can I get mine and my husband's name released from an old defunct bank loan lien that has been paid of for over 20 years now? We have receipts stating it has been cancelled and paid but none that state 'satisfied'. We are applying for a bank loan. Thank you. Lydia

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search