Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New Jersey

My parents and i just moved/rented to an apt.building this month in paterson, nj. A contract was signed. We don't like it at all. There's lots of noise and loittering due to liquor stores nearby. There's one on the first floor as well. Please what steps can we take for a contract annulment??

Asked on 4/09/13, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Davies The Davies Law Firm, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You will not get them to give back your deposit. You may want to talk to a lawyer about this.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 9:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New Jersey

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now