New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/16/13, 1:26 pm

I recently purchased a house and money was held in escrow for repairs. I received an estimate for the repairs and the seller is refusing to pay saying the quoted cost is excessive. Am I entitled to the money held in escrow for the amount of repairs or can the seller deny to pay for them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search