New Jersey  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/03/13, 8:52 pm

How do I transfer the title on my home to my wife living in the US from abroad? I currently live in the Philippines for work but my wife still lives in the US because our kids are still finishing school. My wife and I both have Green Cards. We are currently thinking about selling our home (in NJ) so I would like to transfer the title of the home to my wife so she has 100% of the title (we are currently both on the title) so she can sell the property without me having to be there or making the task more complicated. How do I go about transferring the title fully to my wife? Thank you for any input.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search