New Mexico  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/14/11, 10:06 am

Can I leave the state of NM while on probation for aggravated DWI?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/14/11, 10:47 am by Charles Aspinwall

Only with the written permission of your PO.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC PO Bx 984 Los Lunas, NM 87031-0984

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search