Legal Question in DUI Law in New Mexico

I was released on an ROR saying I wouldn't enter any liquor establishments, but recently had to go inside of one to pick up some friends. They swiped my Driver's License but would that affect anything? Would they be able to see I went into a bar? And if so, do most courts check up on that sort of thing?

Charles Aspinwall Charles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLC

What you did is a foolish risk to take, as the consequences to you if you were caught would be substantial. The courts do not monitor bars; your license information does not go beyond the bar, and is seldom retained for more than 24 hours. You probably made it this time, but in the future have your friends come outside to meet you. The consequences if caught taking risk you took are more than you really want to know about.

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in New Mexico