New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/22/13, 7:51 pm

In child support case. If the custodial parent hasn't work for 3 years(because hubby doesn't want her too), is her potential work income used or is she excempt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search