New Mexico  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/06/13, 10:22 am

I see my son every other weekend. I pay child support and we had an agreed location to meet at and everything in court was filed . She asked me to meet her some place else other than where we supposed to . And said I could not see my son unless I could meet her at the new detestation . She said she moved. Is there anything I can do this is the second time she has defaulted on letting me see my son . My son is three years old . Can some one advise me ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search