Legal Question in Family Law in New Mexico

My wife and her attorney stated to the judge that they had no information as to what was going on during a investigation in court. Later I found out that they indeed new of this investigation and told they judge they never knew. I found out from a law enforcement report. Is this consider perjury

George Chandler Chandler Law of Los Alamos

yes. perjury for wife and sanctions for the attorney. If it's true and you can prove it - good luck.

Unless you were damaged by the false testimony it might be better to just forget it.

If you were damaged or a decision was made adverse to your interests on the basis of what they told the judge, you could file a motion to to reconsider the decision stating the false testimony and providing an affidavit or the police report to support your position. Be prepared for a bitter fight, especially on the part of the attorney, who has a lot to lose if sanctioned.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New Mexico