New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/09/12, 8:49 pm

I am a 16 year old boy I live with my mom and I want to live with my dad but my mom won't let me. I also don't want to switch schools and if i lived with my dad I would have to change schools.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/11/12, 11:51 pm by Paula McGill

Talk it over with your parents. Let your parents handle the matter.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Paula McGill Attorney at Law 4800 Hampden Lane, Suite 200 Bethesda, MD 20814

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search