New York  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/13, 3:58 pm


Here is the situation. The contract of sale was concluded between two parties. The seller provided the merchandise to the buyer. And the buyer gave checks. But all checks are bad checks. In the result, the actions of the buyer is classified as a fraud. Please let me know, is it possible to forward request to the District Attorney in order to sue this buyer? And may be the holding of the case?

Thank you in advance.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search