New York  |  Business Law

hello, I am a concessionaire I signed up and paid to setup at a local fairgrounds for the week. I did so In part because of there website and talking to them over the phone I was lead to believe that I would be able to make good money in the location they assigned me.

After 2 days now I am finding that the attendance to be very low, no foot traffic near me , and the price other venders charge to be to low to turn a profit adjusted to the cost of the space. So I would like to know if I have a case for small claims court to get back my space rent based on a reasonable expectation - I know business is business some win some lose but that is why I paid so much to be there, so I wouldn't lose

thanks for your answer, the contract says I had to pay $400 min +10% of gross so I believed $4000 was a realistic number for the week and it is common for this kind of work but after 2 days my sale are under $200. the contract has nothing in it about the organization cannot guarantee anything. so do you think I have a case