Legal Question in Business Law in New York

Hi I am a liquor store in Munro New York and my son wants to DJ at a wine tasting and he is under the age of 18 I'm wondering if I pay him my money I do not pay him the stores money him is okay if you DJs were would be illegal

Frank Natoli Natoli-Lapin, LLC

I have not researched any statutes here, but this would not bother me at all. So long as he is not involved with buying and selling of alcohol I don't think there is a problem with him DJing for your tasting. I mean, let's say you hired out a band for the event. It is certainly possible that some of the band members may be under 21. This does not prohibit them from performing for it of course just like your son could book a job as a DJ at a wedding if he wanted to.

Kind regards,

Frank

www.LanternLegal.com

866-871-8655

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: this is not intended to be specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. No attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis

More Business Law questions and answers in New York

Business Law Legal Forms