New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/06/12, 1:40 pm

If a couple has 2 children and the man is unfaithful, can the court grant her sole custody?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search