New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/18/10, 4:10 pm

Due to divorce and court judgement I am required to stay in the residence. I can no longer stay due to insufficent funds. I also can no longer maintain the property due a disability. Is there some kind of hardship I can file with the court. I dont want be held in contempt and go to jail.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search