New York  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/12/13, 4:32 am

Ex husband is withholding a third of the child support . I have a lot of ifinancial information about him and he was earning 300000 a month in 2009. but how much could it cost to get a forensic accountant to find out what assets he has since he will try to hide them

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search