Legal Question in Family Law in New York

What are the specifics of a separation from spouse. What terms need to be addressed?

Who needs to leave the home? Who pays the bills for the home, cars, etc?

Thank you.

Asked on 9/04/13, 8:13 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

David Browde David A. Browde, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

A separation agreement is identical to the settlement agreement in a divorce. All economic and child related issues must be covered.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/13, 8:17 am
Jordan Trager Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need a consultation with an attorney. Eventually a separation agreement will be prepared that will cover all of the terms.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 5:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88693 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now