New York  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/10, 12:25 pm

I have a Colorado judgment against a NY LLC and its principles. I have their NY bank account #. I want to garnish this account. What does NY require me to do to be able to accomplish this garnishment?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search