New York  |  Mediation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 7:12 am

In NY state, if someone lies in a sworn deposition against me, and I can prove they lied, what can I do about it?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/09/13, 8:56 am by SHAHRIAR KASHANIAN

Allow your attorney to handle the matter. You provide evidence to contradict his testimony and the issue will be resolved by the judge or jury by weighing the credibility of both parties on the witness stand.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

LAW OFFICES OF SHAHRIAR KASHANIAN, ESQ., 69 Stonehenge Road Manhasset, NY 11030

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search