Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in New York

My husband had his neck fussed from 2-7. when he had this done he got MERSA. Now he has started to have seizures, there treating as epilepsy. When he went to the neurologist for his first seizure, we were told for the first time he has a sisst on his brain, that has been there right along. His health has declined from the time he had the surgery and MERSA. Now there worrying about his Iron. In my area all lawyers and doctors are together and we can not get an answer if any of this is from the surgery or the MERSA. Do you think we need to pursue legal help out of town?

Carlos Gonzalez Gonzalez Law Associates P.C.

It may be possible that you have a claim, it may not be... Most attorneys would have to spend much money to get to the facts of the matter and in some cases they're just not willing to spend the money to figure out if there is a connection or a claim.

Contact our office to discuss this matter a bit further and figure out if we can help, or suggest a few others that might be able to help if we are not.

Contact us at 2124052234 at your convenience

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in New York