New York  |  Personal Injury

my dad passed away in 2010 , left a will which was probated in court, dad own a

2 family house in Brooklyn ny. dad left his older daughter a life estate and his grandson 50% and the other 2 sisibblings 25%, now the lawyer I hired said the other

2 sibblings will not give up there social security number in order to have a new deed

to the house drawn up.Im his oldest daughter with the life estae in the apt upstairs

What can be done since the other 2 sibblings won't cooperate, and give my lawywer their ss number so we can get a proper deed drawn up . Im the oldest daughter, also

the executixx of my dad will. unfortune I can no long afford my lawyer at 300.00 an

hour, I need some to help to work on my own. trying to get the new deed drawn up.

I had a stroke a month ago im living on social security now but I need a new deed

LIke I said the will was probated in cort, properities were distributed accordinally

The problem my 2 sibblings live down stairs, are angry because my dad gave me a life estate inthis 2 family house, and they are being ruthless, hardly no hot water

or heat the thermostste is in their apt on 1st floor, I don't know what to do wwith no lawyer any advicewould be appreciated.

Thank you

abby email carla000@optimum.net