Legal Question in Personal Injury in New York

My son was playing soccer when he stepped in a hole and tore his acl. Found out that the league he was playing in had no insurance. How do I get reimbursed for all my out of pocket expensives that my insurance is not covering?

Asked on 8/13/13, 6:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can initiate an action against the owner of the property (the county, school district, Park, etc). You better have witnesses and photos of the hole and an expert indicating the dangerous condition of the field for its intended purpose. It is a long, arduous and expesive process depending on the county you live in.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 7:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now