New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 5:06 pm

While married, if we sell our house, am I entitled to half the property sale? His income pays for the house via our joint account

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/20/13, 5:41 pm by Arnold Nager

Only if your name is on the deed.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Arnold H. Nager, Esquire 79 Cliff Street Hastings On Hudson, NY 10706-2101

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search