Nigeria  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/12, 4:06 am

sometime ago bayo bought a car from tayo for 20000p and issued him a cheque for the said amount.tayo endorsed the cheque,which was not presented until 4months later.before then bayo had countamanded payment.the bank refused to pay.advice bayo on what he should do to recover the money

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search