North Carolina  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/04/13, 2:33 pm

I am in North Carolina. Loaned $900.00 to a person in Ohio. How do I get it back. They admitted on voice mail to pay it back & now will not

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search