Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

Is it possible to be charged with trespassing on my own property where my ex husband still resides even if its just to drop off something one of my children needed , I only parked in the driveway and didn't even get out of my car !!

Asked on 5/09/13, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

We need a lot more facts to answer seems some parts of the story were left out. Was there a restraining order in place? Was the home given to your husband in the divorce? We need more of the story to answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 8:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now