North Carolina  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 10:42 am

Dear sir or madam,

On the date of November of 2010, I bought a drink from grocery store and after I drank it I found out that it was expired. I went to the emergency room and afterwards the company sent me some paper to sign - release of claims-, but since that time my stomach still aches and I lost contact with them and now it is almost three years. My question is: do I still can sue them in the court and follow up with them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search