Legal Question in Construction Law in North Carolina

If a contractor accepts money in advance and then does not complete the work, what are my legal options?

Asked on 6/26/10, 10:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sue him. Probably want to complete the work with someone else. There may be different measures of damages you could sue him for.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/10, 6:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Construction Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now