Legal Question in Consumer Law in North Carolina

I need to get my ex-boyfriend off of the title of my car but he refuses to sign over. What can I do?

Asked on 6/05/13, 5:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unfortunately, the only way to get him off is with his agreement or if you are able to sell the vehicle with his consent.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 5:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now